Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Fale Challenge

 Hi blogger, toady I would like to share my learning. I got a challenge for my group which is Rata. I had to collect 10 things which are in the red colour. I got two strawberries and  three candles because I can get more points for my Fale (House). I used my mum's phone case as well. Then I got my hair band , a lid of a container, cap of coke bottle , tomato sauce bottle, also my favourite red colour fork and spoon. Finally I got my favourite childhood purse last but not the least my favourite red colour T - shirt. Thank you.



2 comments:

  1. Hey Pranidhi

    What a good range of objects you were able found! Well done.. I like that you took a photo so we could see what you found. I don’t know if I could’ve done that for Kowhai.

    Remember to check your spelling before you publish your blog!

    Happy blogging

    ReplyDelete