Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Acrostic Poem

Hi blogger during term 1 we did an acrostic poem. I used pictures of animals to spell out my name Pranidhi.

So these are the letters and animals I used to create mine - P stands for parrot, letter R stands for rat, letter A stands for ant, letter N stands for nunlet, letter I stands for impala, letter D stands for deer, letter H stands for horse, letter I stands for iguana,

This is how I did my Acrostic poem bye blogger see you next time Pranidhi.






2 comments:

  1. I really like the way that this is presented. It is clear and your explanation of what you did and what need to do would help others to learn a new concept. Thanks for sharing this awesome poem. I really like the way that you added pictures to it as well as words. I wonder how it would turn out if you picked a different theme rather than animals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Pranidhi,

    I agree with Mrs Tipelu - you explained what you have been doing clearly and you set it up clearly. I didn't know there was such thing as a nunlet!

    I wonder if you can challenged yourself and use adjectives?

    Looking forward to future blog posts,
    Miss Laxa

    ReplyDelete